Articles by Phillip Telfer
About Phillip Telfer
Phillip Telfer has ministered to youth and families for over 20 years, sharing at camps, retreats, schools, conferences, and churches around the country. He is the director of Media Talk 101 which is a non-profit ministry dedicated to teaching media discernment in the light of following Christ. Phillip recently authored the book "Media Choices: Convictions or Compromise?" He also produced and co-directed the award-winning documentary Captivated and founded the annual Christian Worldview Film Festival and Filmmakers Guild held in San Antonio. Phillip is passionate about family-integrated church and ministry and serves as the teaching pastor at Living Water Fellowship in Bulverde, TX. He and his wife Mary have been happily married for 24 years and have been blessed with four children.
- Media Talk 101 Turns 10!
- Christianity and Entertainment in the 3rd Century
- Web 2.0 Woes
- Why Does Media Talk 101 Use Facebook and Other Kinds of Media?
- A Titanic Lesson
- 2011 Media Discernment Challenge
- Finding Freedom in a Media Captive Culture
- Media Saturation Threshold
- Boys, Snakes, and Insatiable Media Appetites
- Entertainment: Handle With Care
- Violence in Media: How Much is Too Much?
- Becoming Desensitized
- Understanding Media's Light Pollution
- Convictions or Compromise?
- Abstinence Doesn't Work?
- Is R for Relevant?
- Is R for Relevant? Part 2
- Dear Santa...
- Hermeneutics and Exegesis
- My Trip to India with Gospel for Asia